SALE 15% OFF ONLINE NOW with create15
Please read the Terms and Conditions of the use of this website as detailed below before placing an order. By placing an order on the website we assume that you have read and agreed to them. The term 'Creative Watch Co' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is as detailed at the base of this page. The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of and purchase of products from this web site is governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Access to Website. We reserve the right to cancel or restrict any parts of the website or services offered on it at any time.
2. Search Technology. The use of search technology, such as 'web-crawlers' or 'web-spiders', is not permitted if it will result in the slowing down of the operation of this website, or results in copyright infringement of any data from this web site. Apart from the search facilities provided on the Creative Watch Co Website, and legitimate search engine operators, no person may use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search or collect any content from the website, without the prior written consent of Creative Watch Co.
3. Prices and Tax. The prices shown for the goods on this site are inclusive of UK VAT and postage within the UK, unless specifically stated otherwise. The charges for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout once you have entered the delivery country and method of delivery and before you are asked to submit the order. The price you pay will include VAT for all deliveries within the European Union. For deliveries outside EU, VAT will be deducted from the total price. Delivery to non-European countries may result in import duties payable on receipt of the goods. You will be liable for these duties. Creative Watch Co cannot accept your order until you have paid for it in full (including applicable delivery charges). We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion. Prices shown on the website are subject to change without notice.
4. Submitting An Order. Once you have submitted an order on the website we will send you a confirmation email confirming the items ordered and the price. This is not an order acceptance at this stage. Once we receive the order, we have the right to cancel or refuse it. Below are examples of some of these considerations that we have to make:
We will need to confirm that the payment is authorised.
It will be assessed to determine if it is potentially fraudulent.
We must be confident that the requested delivery address is secure and legitimate.
The items ordered will be checked to make sure they are available to despatch and that the price on the order is correct.
When we despatch your order, we will send a despatch email that confirms the acceptance of the order and that we are completing the contract.
5. Despatch Policy. While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods that are in stock are normally despatched on the same working day as long as it is placed before 4pm (UK Time), and providing the relevant security checks have been met. If we are unable to despatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order.
6. Cancellation and Returns. You have the right to cancel the order before we have despatched it to you. If we have despatched, and you are subsequently not satisfied with the goods, you have a right to cancel the contract within 7 days of receipt. This offer runs in parallel with and is in addition to our standard 30 day returns policy. Once the goods have been returned at your cost and checked by us to ensure they are still in as sold condition, and in their original saleable packaging, you will receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods. If the goods are received by you faulty, or they differ from what was ordered then we will also refund the return carriage costs. For a full refund of the return carriage costs, customers must as far as is reasonably possible, ensure that they return the goods to us via a similar standard of postal service (ie. If returning a low value item that we sent to you via Royal Mail Recorded post, we will not refund all the carriage cost if returned to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery). If you have instructed us to personalise the item then we can only provide a full refund if the goods are faulty or differ from what the customer ordered. The information on how to cancel will be sent with the goods, together with the postal details of where to return the goods. An e-mail must be sent to us before you return goods, telling us that you are returning the goods and for which reason (eg. faulty, differ from what was ordered or simply changed your mind).
7. Our Products. The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to variations of photographic reproduction and display monitors. Products shown are not actual size. In some cases, we have provided approximate measurements as guidance only. We are authorised dealers for all of the products offered on this website. Please note, the following brands will not be shipped outside of the European Union - Tissot, Ck and Hamilton.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this web site.
9. Jurisdiction. The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Consumer Rights. None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
11. WEEE Regulations : The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (or WEEE) Regulations are now U.K. law. All European member States including the U.K. have agreed to reduce the amount of WEEE that is being disposed of in landfill sites. It is important that the amount of WEEE going into landfill is reduced because: • Some WEEE can be re-used or recycled. The amount of landfill space available in the UK is decreasing. If we can keep WEEE out of landfill sites it means there is more landfill space available for non-recyclable waste. • WEEE can contain hazardous substances. When left in landfill sites the hazardous substances in WEEE can pollute soil and contaminate water supplies. This contamination can damage human health and the environment. Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (or EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites. Creative Watch Co are “doing our bit” under these regulations by offering our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product. For example, if a customer buys a new toaster from us we will take back their old toaster and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their old WEEE within 28 days of purchasing their new item. Customers do not have to pay to return their old item to us. If you wish to return your WEEE item, contact us first by email to obtain return information and a returns number firstname.lastname@example.org . Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below: Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste.
Company Information. Creative Watch Company Ltd. 106-108 Vyse Street, Hockley, Birmingham, B18 6LP UK.
Registered in England and Wales No. 02566821. VAT Registration No. GB559073322. EORI No. GB559073322000. Tel: +44 (0) 121 233 1801.